Welcome to Dissolve Debt
Dissolve Debt Ltd provide IVAs, and Debt Management. We have considerable expertise in helping people with all types of debt problems. We provide no obligation and confidential advice for anyone struggling to re-structure existing debts.
Dissolve Debt offer a wide range of debt solutions, if your debt is getting you down and you don’t know where to turn, get in touch with one of Dissolve Debt’s friendly advisors who will be happy to talk you through a range of solutions, or if you prefer you can apply online and get instant feedback on the solutions that are available to you.
Which Debt Solution is right for me?
Dissolve Debt offer impartial, no obligation advice on debt solutions. We look at your circumstances as well as your debts to advise you on the best solution. We have helped our customers to avoid bankruptcy through Debt Management plans, IVAs, Trust Deeds, Debt re-structuring and Mortgages.
Is Debt Re-structuring right for me?
Do any of the following apply to you:
- Are you struggling to keep up repayments on unsecured loans, credit cards, store cards and catalogues?
- Are your creditors putting you under pressure?
- Are you finding it difficult to obtain a consolidation loan or have you been refused a consolidation loan?
- Are you afraid to open mail or answer your phone?
- Are you in arrears, or have you been served a default notice or have CCJs?
- Are you looking for information on a debt management plan or looking for other debt reduction help and advice?
- Are you considering an IVA, CVA or Bankruptcy?
Click here for a quick online consultation, simply fill out our easy enquiry form and one of our finance advisors will contact you at your convenience.
Tweets by @DissolveDebt
Free Online Calculators
Work out how long it will take to pay off your credit card with the current payments that you’re making with our free credit card calculator.Find out how much interest you’re paying on your loan and help get your finances in order by filling in our income and expenditure calculator.
To find out more about managing your debt and receiving free debt advice, visit Money Helper
an independent service set up to help people manage their money.